Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love isn't purrrrfect




Good morning, friends!  Soooo, I lied about this being the last Valentine's Day card I had to share with you.  When I was getting my cards ready for the mail, I realized I had two cards that weren't made for any challenges, and therefore hadn't been photographed yet!  Doh!  :)  I also have some treat bags to show you later in the week.  


For this card, I used more of my DCWV Pet Stack papers and this cute kitty image I received in a swap.  (Isn't her nose just darling?!)  I colored her with my copics and cut and matted her with my Nestabilities.  I added a doily behind her for a Valentine-y touch and some scalloped kraft cardstock.  The sentiment is by Inkadinkado, and the ribbon slider is another Nestability on some pink ribbon from Target.  


Today we're supposed to get more snow, so I'm planning to stay in to work on my very first Woodware USA challenge as a design team member!  I hope you'll check out their blog on Monday for my "introduction" and my first card designed for them!  :)  Thanks for stopping by, have a great Saturday!


-Suzanne :O )  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...