Monday, May 16, 2011

Celebrate


Hi everyone!  I'm back again with my just-making-the-deadline entry for TCP Tuesday.  We were given a color challenge this week:


When I was using the Report Card papers by October Afternoon on my Woodware card, I passed by a sheet of patterned paper that had the exact colors called for above!  Don't you love when things like that happen?!  :)  I knew I wanted the paper to take center stage, so I matted it with white and blue cardstocks and let it cover the majority of the card.  To embellish, I stamped my little penguin friend and colored him with my Copics.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches and was stamped on a piece of Nestability-cut kraft cardstock (love those banner Nestabilities!).  

I'm going to use this card for my brother, who's turning 31 next week.  The inside of the card reads "It's time to party!" which seems to suit my little penguin friend just fine!  Hopefully Brian gets a chuckle out of this card.  :)

It's a rainy Monday here in NY, but I'm loving this cozy weather!  Perfect for sleeping all snuggled up.  :)  I hope your week is off to a great start, friends!  Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is so so so cute!! The paper, stamp and everything are so cute together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...