Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You Rock




Hi friends!  My crafting mojo seems to have come back a little bit, but that's because there are so many birthdays in May and June that I have to create whether I want to or not!  :)  I made this card for my cousin's son who is turning 9, I believe.  I used lots of new-to-me papers by Imaginisce that I picked up at the scrapbook show a couple of weeks ago.  I believe they were 20 cents a sheet- I thought that was a pretty good price for a line that's only a year or so old!  I used the Sweet Sunday sketch for this week:



The sentiment is by Paper Smooches, but I'm realizing now that there's not a whole lot going on besides the patterned paper!  I hope you enjoy my card, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

PS- Chris put my AC in today, so now I can craft in my room comfortably!  Yessss!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...