Sunday, May 1, 2011

Go forth & eat cake!




Hi friends!  Quick post today.. I made this birthday card for my brother and killed a couple of challenges along the way.  The first is this photo inspiration from The Cat's Pajamas:

The colors in the photo on the right really spoke to me, so I skipped the coffee them and just used the colors as my inspiration.  For the layout, I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch:

The red and light blue patterned papers are DCWV Celebration Stack and the caramel patterned paper is K&Co.  I colored the TCP image with my Copics and added some Darice gems to finish off the card.  I wouldn't have ever chosen that color palette in a million years, but I like it!  I hope you do too, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

really cute card! love those little penguins ~Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...