Monday, May 2, 2011

Get Well Soon Teacup




Happy Monday, friends!  I'm back with another Woodware challenge- this week we were asked to use yellow, blue and brown.  I'm not sure that I've ever used that color combo, but I really like the palette!  I started out with my Micey Mice set and colored my image with Copics.  I added the sentiment from the Get Well Soon set.  I believe the chocolate cardstock is Martha Stewart, the darker blue cardstock is DCWV, and all of the other papers are Creative Memories.  I added some Bazzill brads and some buttons and ribbon from my stash.  The layout is last week's Mojo Monday sketch:



I hope you'll have some time to play along with us this week!  This color combination will work for masculine cards, spring cards or any occasion you can think of!  Link up here:


Thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Love the layout too!!!

Kerry

Nancy said...

Suzanne, this is just too cute!! I love what you did with the mojo sketch, and this color combo works perfectly on your card!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Suzanne I love your card! I saved it off to case it! I love Micey Mice and this image looks great with this sketch!

Diane said...

Suzanne your card is FAB !! The mice on this set are so cute !!

hugs Diane xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...