Monday, May 16, 2011

For the best teacher


Hi there!  Welcome back to another Woodware USA challenge!  This week, we were to use another sketch created by Kerry:


It's that time of year where people start buying teacher gifts, so I thought this might be the year I actually try and sell the teacher cards I've been talking about making for years but never produce!  :)  The School Tots set is perfect for such a card.  I used patterned papers by October Afternoon (Report Card), some colorful scraps of DCWV cardstock, and my old kraft cardstock stand-by.  All of the images were colored with my Copics, cut out, and popped up on foam tape, with the exception of the A+, which was stamped with Colorbox ink and cut out with a star shaped Fiskars punch.  To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment to the side.  

I hope you'll have some time to play along with us this week!  Enter your card here:


Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my card!

-Suzanne :O )

5 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Love this card! It's perfect!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Such a cute little teacher card. I would have loved to receive this from a student. Love the manuscript paper too!

Kerry

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute and a great take on the sketch!!

Nancy said...

Suzanne, your card is so vibrant and cute...you just want to squeeze its cheeks!! Wonderful job with this sketch challenge!

Diane said...

Love your card Suzanne !! Everything works so well together !! Just FAB !!

hugs Diane xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...