Sunday, January 11, 2009

Door Knob Hanger





Hi everyone! Just a quick post for today :) I made a door knob hanger for my swap partner and used up some old but cute Target embellishments. I also used more of the K&Co peppermint twist paper, some DCWV rub-ons, my scalloped square paper punch by EK Success and some colorful gems, also from Target. I bought some door knob hangers at Goodwill, and I believe they were made for computer printing. I covered the blank hanger with the patterned paper, but I realized afterwards I didn't even need the blank hanger- I could have just cut the patterned paper to size and punched a hole out, with a slit so it could hang on the knob. You live and you learn, right? :) Anyway, I hope you like today's project and are having a fab weekend! Thanks for taking a peek!

-Suzanne :O )

3 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Really cute Suzanne! You must have been busy at Christmas time with all these projects!

Annette said...

This is totally adorable! What a great idea to make these and put them on the door knobs around the house during the holidays! I love how yours turned out!

Unknown said...

This is darling! These colors are so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...