Wednesday, January 14, 2009

jumbo paperclips or a bookmark?

Hi everyone! Another quick post tonight... this is the last of the Christmas projects for the swap I was in. I only like two out of the three clips, but I think I'm just being hard on myself as usual. I bought a pack of 15 jumbo paper clips at Walmart for something crazy like 97 cents and they make for a really quick and easy project. I recommend you check out Dawn's video on how to make these, but basically I punched out two scalloped circles, made sure they were adhered well to the top and added small embellishments. I guess they're intended to be paperclips but you could use them as bookmarks too :) I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

4 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

What's not to like about ALL 3? The snowman is my fav but I love them all. Yes you're just being your usual self!

Janice W. said...

These are so cute, especially the snowman!!

Anonymous said...

You could not be mistaken?

Anonymous said...

What very good question

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...