Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gift Set: Part 3- Thinking of You

Hi everyone! This is the third of four cards I put in the gift set. I believe Hero Arts was doing sketches on their blog that week and this was one of the sketches. All of the paper is K&Co, the sentiment is Hero Arts and the buttons were from my stash. I used a paper punch by EK Success for the circles and this card came together very quickly. I really like the simplicity of it and the background paper is one of my favorites. I hope you like it as much as I do! :)

I've been working on my Valentine's Day cards... for my dad's class I used cards from a kit (bought on clearance last year, of course!) so those went SUPER fast. I didn't spend much time/effort on them because eight-year-olds probably wouldn't appreciate my work anyway ;) I'll post them next week anyway, but I'm off to work on VDay cards for my family and friends now! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and thanks for checking in!

-Suzanne :O )

6 comments:

RDH said...

Beautiful Suzanne!!!!
Heather

GiftsByHeidi said...

Gorgeous! I love the patterned paper & embellishments you used!

Unknown said...

Suzanne, This is lovely! The colors are so soft and pretty!

I did a little ribbon research for you. I bought it at www.theribbonbasket.com and it is made by Creative Impressions. It's called swirl organdy and comes in many different colors for $.60 per yard.
Hope that helps!
I'm off to update my supply list!
(-: Heidi

Annette said...

Beautiful card Suzanne, simple and elegant! I love the circles and how you offset the buttons and the colors are awesome!!

Janice W. said...

What a pretty gift set!! tfs

Jen said...

Cute! I think i was to old when Blossom came out. I think my sister loved it though. I have tagged you check out my blog and play along! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...