Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy News and Gift Set: Part 2-


Hi everyone! First, the happy news- I just checked Kim Kesti's blog a little while ago and to my complete amazement, my name was listed as having won a prize for last week's challenge Thursday! woo! I'm sure most of you know she works for Paper Crafts Magazine, but you should check out her blog if you don't already. Her style is so fun and colorful; I truly admire her work. Plus, I love that she's giving us challenges, I can't get enough of them, even if I don't post my creations on time! :D

Okay, moving on to less exciting news... today's post is another of the cards in the gift set for my secret santa. I used a 3x3 thank you embellishment from a swap and matched it up with more K&Co paper. I used my handy-dandy cuttlebug and some soft green sheer ribbon to complete the card. I had to sit a heavy book on top of the ribbon to flatten it out, I don't know why it got so flippy! :)

I just got my issue of Paper Crafts today, so I'm off to devour that and get started on making some VDay cards for my dad to give to his students! Hope you're having a great week, thanks for popping by!

-Suzanne :O )

5 comments:

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

Heh, heh -you are cute! Enjoy your new Paper Crafts issue. You'll have to let me know what you think of the new cleaner format and black and white photos.
Kim

Unknown said...

Hey girl ;)
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, and for thinking of me & my cuttlebug dilemna... lol!! Are you enjoying your Cuttlebug? do tell!
Great cards, by the way :)
have a great evening!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Suzanne! Yeah! Congrats on winning! Love your cards, good luck on making the valentines, I can't wait to see the pics!

Annette said...

Congrats on winning the challenge - YAY!! My friend Amber (link on my blog) just made the cuttlebug design team and they have lots of challenges, you'll have to check it out, the link is on her blog. I love your card, I think it is one of my favorites! Can't wait to see your Valentine cards!

RDH said...

How elegant are these!!!! Simply gorgeous!! Great job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...