Monday, August 1, 2011

Thinking of you



Hi friends!  It's time for another Woodware USA challenge- I can't believe how fast July went by!  This week it's anything goes, so make sure you link up:

Woodware USA Challenge #37

I dug out some super old Basic Grey paper for this card.  I think this paper was actually from the first Basic Grey pad I ever bought back in 2006- I really need to work on finishing up my old(er) papers!  The image is from Mary & Friends and was colored with my Copics.  The sentiment is from stampingscrapping.com and my sketch was based loosely on this week's Sweet Sunday sketch:


I had a super busy weekend- wedding on Friday night, a scrapbook convention on Saturday and a bridal shower yesterday... I love seeing friends and of course, the shopping for more supplies, but I'm exhausted!!  :)  I got some new papers by Simple Stories- the kind I love so much I'll probably never use!  LOL  I also got quite a few stamp sets, so I'll be breaking those out soon.  I hope you all have a great week and will have some time to enter one of your creations over at Woodware USA!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Great card Suzanne! I'll have to look for this stamp set, its adorable!

Nancy said...

Suzanne, this is just beautiful...I love the combo of colors and the sentiment with this adorable Mary image! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...