Monday, August 22, 2011

Thank You/Sticker Resist



Hi friends!  This week's Woodware challenge is to use a new (to you) technique.  I thought it would be fun to use some of my peel off stickers for a resist technique.  It's not often that I get my hands messy, but for this card I did and I love the results!  This card was SO easy to make since it was only one layer.  First, I laid the sticker down where I wanted it and made sure each detail was stuck down.  Then I pulled out my Colorbox inks and gently swirled them around in rainbow order, blending colors as I went along.  To my surprise, I found this rainbow ric rac in my stash, and the colors aligned almost perfectly with my card, so I stuck that down on top and stamped the sentiment from Wedding Words.  To complete my card, I pulled off the sticker and voila!  A perfectly white chain of daisies!  :D


I hope that you'll have a chance to play with us this week- I always love learning about new techniques, even if I don't have time to try them!  :)


Woodware USA Challenge #40


Thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

StampingbugKerry said...

Awesome card! Love the masking and the beautiful colors! Would be PERFECT for my back to school card collection!!!

Kerry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...