Thursday, August 4, 2011

Celebrate!




Hi friends!  Today is my dad's birthday, so I'm sharing with you the card I made for him!  I went to CKC Valley Forge on Saturday and picked up some Simple Stories papers I had been eyeing online for a while.  This card was SO easy to make since their papers include 4x6 pieces that only need a touch of embellishing to look finished.  I matted some Imaginisce patterned paper (green) on kraft cardstock and layered the Simple Stories block on top of that (it includes the red polka dot part!).  Then I colored in a super cute image by Pink Cat Studios with my Copics and cut those little guys out.  (Don't they look like the just got caught doing something naughty, like eating the entire birthday cake?! LOL)  I layered the dinosaurs with foam tape and added some orange brads by Making Memories and that was IT!  Aside from the coloring, this card probably took me 10 minutes to make, but it looks so much more complicated than it is!  I have another scrapbook show at the end of this month, so if I see more SS papers, I'm going to snatch them up- I LOVE them!  :D  


I hope you enjoy my cute little card, thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )


PS- The inside was stamped with a starving artistamps sentiment- "have a DINO-mite day!"  hehe :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...