Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps Lace & Pearls Challenge




Hey there!  This is my first 2 Cute Rubber Stamps challenge as a DT member and I'm still SO excited to be a part of this team!  For this challenge, we were asked to incorporate lace and pearls so I started with this super cute butterfly-bear image and colored her with my Copics.  I die-cut the image with my Nestabilities and traced around the shape for the mat.  I used some coordinating scraps from my stash and matted them with kraft cardstock.  The crochet lace is from my Etsy shop and I added some pearls from Queen & Co. to finish off my card.  We'd love to see what you create, so head on over to the DT blog and enter your card!


Lace & Pearls Challenge


Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Norwalk TV Repairs said...

Great blog, thanks for posting this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...