Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friends make life a little sweeter




Hi all!  I'm back again to share some more exciting news- I made the design team for 2 Cute Rubber Stamps!!  Heidi's images are adorable, and I am so honored that she chose me to be a part of her team!  This little cutie above is called "Penguin Fun" and you can purchase him as a digital image in her Etsy shop.  I have him in rubber but I don't know if there are any left.  I wanted to play along with the most recent challenge at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps, to use this picture as inspiration:



I really loved the purples, blues and greens, so I used lots of scraps with those colors, and a pop of yellow (seen in the light fixture).  I colored Mr. Penguin with my Copics and used a sentiment by Clear & Simple Stamps.  The rectangle, scalloped rectangle and grommet tag are all Nestabilities/Shapeabilities.  The sketch is this month's SFYTT:


I added a couple of glitter brads by Making Memories but otherwise let the patterns in the papers provide interest.  I hope you like this card and you'll be seeing lots of other super cute images when I post on Sundays. :D Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your card is adorable, Suzanne!! I love the cheerful colors and the sentiment is perfect! :) Can't wait to see more of your work and am excited to work with you on the DT! :)

Sandy said...

So cute!!! welcome to the Team =0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...