Sunday, August 7, 2011

Love binds...


Hi friends!  Hope you're all having a great weekend so far!  Last week one of my best friends got married so I wanted to make her an extra special card.  Her colors were navy blue and white, so I used navy blue cardstock and patterned papers by Making Memories for the backdrop.  The sentiment is by Fiskars.. I usually have a tough time with wedding cards, so to ease my difficulty, I just used a sentiment as the focal point.  To embellish, I used two flowers by Prima that I had just picked up at a yard sale.  (I got six of these flowers for $1... I'm guessing they were at least $3.99 at Michaels, but I'll have to check the next time I'm there.)  I took a close-up of the flowers- hopefully you can see some of the chunky glitter:

This card came together very quickly, but I think the flowers really made it stand out.  Chris and I had a great time at the wedding!  We took some pictures outside of the restaurant, which was right on the Hudson River.  Apologies for my normally straight hair- it was really humid that night!  :)



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...