Monday, January 2, 2012

Craft Fair Merchandise: Bookmarks




Hi blogland!  I'm trying hard to continue this series of posts about my craft fair merchandise.  These little guys are bookmarks (or giant paperclips!) that I sold for 50 cents each.  They sold okay, but I thought they would do better since I was selling them for such a small price.  You can never tell what the crowd wants- that's rule number 1 of craft fairs!!  :)  These were pretty easy to make.. I had a couple of packages of giant paperclips that I had bought at Walmart a while back and decided to put them to good use.  To embellish, I used this set from Inky Antics (Christmas Gift Tags) and a couple of paper punches. 



You're supposed to line the images up with the tag's rectangle, but it was just as cute to line them up with the edge of the circles.  I added them to the paperclips with some adhesive from my tape gun and a foam square in the middle to stabilize them.  This was a pretty quick and easy project, and I'll probably make them again next year with more small Christmas stamps.  I hope you enjoyed my little project, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...