Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stuck on You!


Hi friends! Just popping in with a quick post to share this super cute Inky Antics card!  I'm working on a set of 4 Valentine's Day cards to put up in my Etsy shop and this porcupine is the second of punny characters.  I colored him with Copics and used my Nestabilities for the circles and banners.  The patterned papers are all Doodlebug, matted with black cardstock.  The sketch is this week's Sweet Sunday sketch:



I also realized this card fits with this week's TCP Tuesday challenge to use these colors:


I hope you enjoy my card, thanks for stopping by!  I'll be posting the other 3 in the set in the next few days and you can check out my Etsy shop when they're up for sale!

-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...