Friday, January 6, 2012

Woodware Thank You Set




Hi everyone!  I'm taking a break from my craft fair projects to share the set of Christmas thank you cards I made for the Woodware sketch challenge.  I used up some lovely DCVW papers I had been hoarding and die cut some circles with my Nestabilities.  I combined the penguin from Snow Globe Magic and the sentiment from Wedding Words and colored the penguin with my Copics.  I made a set of 12 cards in probably less than an hour- love those quick but fruitful projects!  :)  Here's a close up of one of the cards:





Hope you enjoyed my project!  If you want to join the sketch challenge, link up through the Woodware UK blog here:


Woodware UK


Thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...