Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Craft Fair Merchandise: Snowman Soup

Hey all!  I'm back again to share more craft fair goodies with you.  Snowman soup has always been a hit for as long as I've been doing shows.  I made 60 packets to start with and they sold out in one weekend!  :)  I charge a dollar a pack, which means people buy in multiples for stocking stuffers and inexpensive "just a little something"s. Here they are all nestled together before the show started:


I packaged 10 or so in mugs and charged $3 each.  Those also sold very well.. people don't mind paying only $3 for something that looks all fancy.  :)

Each soup comes with a packet of hot cocoa, a mini candy cane, a package of mini marshmallows, and 2 Hershey's kisses.  The bag toppers were made with my Nestabilities and these sets from Inky Antics:

Snowman Soup

Sweety Snowman #1

If you're looking for craft fair ideas, I would definitely recommend this.  People think they're so cute, and they can't resist for only a dollar.  I make a pretty nice profit, too!  :)  I pay $10-$12 for the cocoa, marshmallows, kisses, candy canes and clear bags, and get $60 in return.  Of course I don't charge for my time, but that's because I enjoy doing it.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little project, and you can click on my "Snowman Soup" category to see the ones I've made in previous years.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...