Sunday, January 29, 2012

Honey Bear




Hi friends!  Just popping in with a quick Valentine!  I have to make about 10 more before the holiday arrives, so I better get moving!  :)  This card used up some scraps from last year.  I can't remember the manufacturer of the "I love You" patterned paper, but I bought it from Target and the paper with Cupid's arrows is DCWV.  I stamped PJ onto some X-Press Blend It cardstock and colored him with my Copics.  I die-cut the main image with my Nestabilities and added some epoxy corners by Making Memories.  I picked up the frilly lace at a yard sale for 10 cents, probably.  I love hunting for things like that!  :)  


I'm going to add this card to The Cat's Pajamas' Valentine's Day blog hop, you should link up too if you have any of their stamps!  



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alma de la Rosa said...

So cute! Just love the ruffley goodness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...