Monday, April 25, 2011

Cocoa's thinking of you!




Hi friends!  I'm playing along with my first Cocoa challenge- isn't he cute?!  He's one of the star attractions at Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, and I couldn't resist picking up a bunch of his sets, so you'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future!  This particular set is called Love from Cocoa, and I also used Gifts from Turtle for the sentiment. The challenge was to make a "thinking of you card", and I also paired it up with The Sweet Stop sketch:



In my continual effort to de-hoard, I attacked one of my many DCWV paper stacks. These papers are from one of the summer stacks, but I thought they had more of a spring feel, so out they came!  I have 11 more of these to make, so I can start to restock my Etsy store.  Cocoa was colored with my Copics, but I'm just realizing now that I forgot to add the flower embellishments!  Oops!  I got so carried away with all of the layering I forgot to finish my sketch, but that's okay.  I'll probably add some buttons or something later.  :) I hope you enjoy my card, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cute card with all those summery colors and papers! Thanks for joining us at the Crazy4Cocoa challenge this week :)

Dawn Easton said...

Cocoa is cute!! Love your fun paper choices too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

Janice M said...

Cute! Gotta Love Cocoa! Thanks for joining us this week at THe Sweet Stop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...