Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring is sure to follow



Hi there!  Just a quick Saturday post- I went to Allentown today for an Heirloom Productions stamp show and spent WAY too much money.  I'm tired from all that walking around and driving, but I wanted to share this quick, clean & simple card I made.  :)  There are only two pieces on this card- the chipboard flower chain is from Hobby Lobby and then sentiment is a rub-on from Joann's.  This was probably the quickest and easiest card I've ever made, but I really like how it turned out!  Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )

1 comment:

Nicki said...

for some reason I cannot see the picture...but so glad you could stop by the booth yesterday - Can't way to see your new projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...