Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You're Grate!




Hi friends!  This is a fun birthday card I made for my uncle, who I hope likes to barbeque!  lol  I really went to town with this Inky Antics stamp set:



I made my own patterned paper with the smaller stamps and colored the chef and grill with my Copics.  The patterned paper has been sitting in my stash for years unused but it fit perfectly with this card! I believe it's one of those dollar store packs by Miss Elizabeth's.  I used this week's Sweet Sunday sketch for my layout:


I used my Fiskars ShapeCutters for the two circles, my Nestabilities for the lacy circle, and my Stampin' Up ticket punch on the grey stamped paper.  I added some olive green brads to pick up the green in the chef's shirt.  I really love the sentiments in this set; I stamped "happy birthday hot stuff!" on the inside of the card- my uncle always loves silly/humorous cards.  :)  I hope you get the same kick out this card that I do!  Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...