Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thank you from the bottom of my glittery heart




Hi there!  Another oldie to share with you today!  This one features polka dot paper by DCWV, floral paper and (both) brown papers by K&Co and a stamped image from Stampin' Up! that had been sitting in my my miscellaneous drawer waiting to be used.  I added some ribbon by American Crafts and a glittery chipboard heart by K&Co.  This layout came about after a lot of playing around, and I like the different levels of interest.  There's a lot for your eye to look at.  My only regret is that I wish I had fixed the ribbon before I took a picture, but I always have to remind myself that handmade means not perfect!  :)  Hope you like my pre-Nestabilities card!  ;)  Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...