Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday Turtle



Hi friends!  Just a quick post tonight.. I made this card back in May for Chris's birthday (the card my parents gave him).  I started out with that cutie pie turtle from Sweet 'n' Sassy stamps.  I colored him with my Copics and cut him out with my Nestabilities.  The patterned paper is MME- the blue paper is actually the reverse side of the star pattern, I just flipped the die cut around so it would mat the image.  The green patterned paper is K&Co and I punched some stars out of cardstock scraps.  (I've been using my star punch a lot lately!)  I added some buttons and twine in the same colors for a monochromatic embellishment.  


I hope you enjoy my festive card, thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...