Thursday, July 14, 2011

Peek-a-boo!




Hi there!  I guess it's been a few days since my last post so I have some catching up to do!  One of my co-workers just had a baby girl, so I made a cute little card based on this month's SFYTT (sketch for you to try):



I used some older products here but I think they're cute no matter how "old" they are.  :)  The patterned paper is a dollar store pack (Miss Elizabeth's) and I used some pastel scraps for the other parts of the sketch.  The first piece of this card I knew I wanted to use were the chipboard stars by Colorbok.  I've had them in my stash forever, so when I saw the sketch I had planned to swap the circles for stars.  I wanted an image to correspond with the "peek-a-boo" sentiment so I went through my baby supplies and found this old vellum bear from Hot off the Press.  I cut my little friend out and added him to white cardstock so the pink glitter paper wouldn't show through.  To finish off the card I added some purple (w/ yellow polka dots!) ribbon by American Crafts and tied it in a simple knot.

I don't think you can tell that the products on this card are dated- cute is cute, I hope!  :)  Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your support!

-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...