Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Clean and Simple: Enjoy




Hi everyone!  My mom requested a birthday card for her cousin John who's in his 60's, so I went over to the clean & simple challenge to keep my card from getting too frou-frou.  :)  Their sketch this week used circles, but I thought it would be fun to change it up a bit and add some punched stars:



I used only scraps on this card, starting with the lighter turquoise background from K&Co and then I added pieces of cardstocks and patterned papers from there.  My only embellishment was some ribbon by Anna Griffin and the sentiment is a Clear & Simple stamp.  It was hard for me to find an appropriate sentiment small enough to fit inside the star, but I made it work.  ;)  Again, I promise you this card is more of a green turquoise than the blue it looks like here, but I still can't get my camera to cooperate!  Anyway, I hope you like my clean and simple card, thanks so much for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and clean design.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! its looking amazing i like it....
Plastic card printing
Plastic cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...