Tuesday, July 19, 2011

have a magical day!




Hi there!  This card was made for my friend who is into all things cute!  He collects lots of little toy figures, so I thought this patterned paper from Sassafras Lass's Nerdy Bird line would be perfect for him.  When my oldest brother moved out, he gave me a pad of graph paper he found in his room, so I pulled that out and matted it onto some green cardstock.  The patterned paper went on top and I wrapped some Target ribbon around the bottom.  I stamped the Hero Arts sentiment with some pink Colorbox ink right on the graph paper- it was so easy to line up the stamp! :)  For the 30 embellishment, I used my circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities to layer scraps of cardstock and stamped the Stampendous numbers with some aqua ink for a tone-on-tone look.  I heard that my friend was having a hard time with turning 30, so hopefully this card cheered him up!  I hope it makes you smile too, thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...