Monday, March 28, 2011

Enjoy the little things



Hi friends!  This week's Woodware challenge to do a Clean and Simple card was just that for me, a challenge!  I'm not comfortable with this style so I'm not thrilled with how my card turned out, but at least I tried!  :)  The bear image is from Get Well Soon and the sentiment is from Garden Greetings.  I embossed a Nestabilities directly on the card but I'm not sure how well you can see that.  The flowers came about because there were a couple of smudges on the card I tried to hide, and then I added more flowers for balance, but I think I would have liked the card better if I had kept it to just the image and sentiment.  If you're into the CAS look, please play along and link up!  You can view the challenge here:


Woodware Challenge #20


Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )

2 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is not thrilled with the prospect of doing a CAS card!!! LOL Kerry

Nancy said...

Suzanne, you are way too hard on yourself!! I love the accented flowers...it would definitely lift my spirits if I received it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...