Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rainbow's end




Hi friends!  Just popping in to share a preview of my St. Patrick's Day cards (I'll be sharing the rest tomorrow)!  These two are just about identical, except for the cardstocks matting the sentiment.  :)  I'm not sure who manufactured the sentiment stamp because I got it in a toss, but the rainbow brads are Recollections and the patterned papers are DCWV.  The glittery green cards are also DCWV- they've been hanging out in my stash, and you'll see tomorrow that I really wanted to use them up!  :)  I added a bit of gold twine as my finishing touch.  I've been enjoying the twine look lately- I wish I had some that looked like baker's twine though.  The next time The Twinery has a sale, I'm going to have to take the plunge!  Anyway, hope you enjoy these two cards.  Check back tomorrow for the rest of my SPD cards!  Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...