Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Simple thank you



Hi friends!  Just a quick post today.  My uncle (an accountant) does my family's taxes every year, so my mom asked me to make this thank you card for him.  I tried to keep the card simple and masculine, so I used this deep turquoise (I guess it didn't photograph as turquoise, this looks blue to me!) card base I had in my stash.  I embossed some cream cardstock and added a scrap of K&Co patterned paper behind the sentiment embellishment.  I matted cream cardstock with a similar toned scrap of deep turquoise cardstock and stamped the Fiskars sentiment with brown chalk ink.  It was a pretty quick card to assemble.  I like how simple it was, but I think the touches like the embossing and die-cut shapes make the card feel thoughtful.  I hope you enjoy it, thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...