Monday, March 7, 2011

I scream, you scream!




Happy Monday, friends!  It's time for another Woodware USA challenge and this week we are featuring sentiments!  But first, I want to share some exciting news!  Woodware has teamed up with www.stampingscrapping.com and our stamps are now being sold there for 20% off!  They also have their own line of stamps, which include Nestabilities-coordinated images!  You may be seeing some cards made with their stamps on my blog pretty soon... so stay tuned!  ;)  They have tons of other stuff, so make sure you check out their site!!  


Now on to the challenge.  :)  I used my Ice Cream Parfait set and stamped the heck out of this card! :)  For the background, I stamped the cherry pattern on the edges of some kraft cardstock and colored them in with my copics.  I die-cut some white cardstock with my Nestabilities and stamped the sentiment several times with pink chalk ink.  To make the sentiment stand out, I stamped it again with red.  My ice cream was jazzed up with a cherry and a pair of straws (makes me want a float right now!), and colored with my copics.  I popped it up on foam tape, though it's hard to tell in the picture.  To finish off the card, I added some lime green gems from my stash.  


I hope you enjoy my "sweet" card!  We'd love to see your take on our challenge this week, so get out your sentiments and make them the star of the show!  If you have a Woodware set, put an asterisk next to your name when you link up and you'll be entered to be a guest designer with us!  Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a great start to your week!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Suzanne, you really did stamp the heck out of this card! I am so impressed, and it looks magnificent!! A wonderful job this week with the challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...