Monday, March 21, 2011

Woodware challenge 19: Micey nice day




It's Monday again!  You know what that means... time for another Woodware USA challenge!  This week we were asked to use black, white, and another color.  I choose a deep pink, but it looks kind of red here..  you'll have to trust me that my color was pink!  :)  Though I cannot stand actual mice (just ask my boyfriend! lol), these little critters are adorable!!  Here's the set I used, Micey mice:


I paired both images together to create a party scene and colored them with my Copics.  I hesitated to add the brown because of the color challenge we were given, but I didn't think it would look like a cake otherwise.  The sentiment was stamped below the images since I ran out of room elsewhere on the card!  :)  I used some K&Co scraps of black & white patterned paper and some ATD pink cardstock which came pre-embossed.  I sanded the dots so they would stand out.  (Does anyone sand anymore?  Remember when that was all the rage?  Ahhh trends.  :) )  I used the March Sketch for You to Try for my layout:

I hope you'll join us over at Woodware USA, can't wait to see which color you choose!  Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT week!

-Suzanne :O )

PS-  Don't forget Woodware is still offering a 15% discount on any size order.. just enter "DISCOUNT" when you check out.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Such a cute set. Maybe I need it!!! Kerry

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is just the cutest card - I love how you used two of the images together from the set. This is one of my favorite new sets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...