Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Kitty




Hi friends!  We have a 2-hour delay this morning, which is a huge treat this time of year!! :D  This card is probably a year old- I'm trying to go back and post any cards I haven't shared yet.  My friend had gotten 2 kittens (which she has since returned, actually! lol) so I got her some cat toys/treats and made this card to go with the gift.  I used several DCWV Pet Stack papers, some lime green ribbon from Target, a Making Memories epoxy tag (tied on with some twine) and a couple of buttons from my stash.  


Now I have to go back and see what other cards have to be shared... I have this thing about not deleting pictures off my camera card until they've been blogged- doesn't anyone else do that?  I get nervous that my computer will crash or something and all of my creations will be gone!  (I do have a lot of my pictures backed-up, but my boyfriend needs to save my newest pictures.)  Anyway, now I can delete this picture off my camera.. yay!  lol  Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're having a great week, snow or not!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pixie Camembert said...

I'm sorry...what? She RETURNED them? Cute card, but despicable friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...