Monday, March 14, 2011

Woodware Challenge #18: Springtime!




Happy Monday, friends!  I'm so excited to share this card with you today, as it's the first sign of spring (for me, anyway!)!!  The challenge this week is to make a spring themed card, and while I do love winter, I am more than ready to embrace warmer weather and extra daylight hours! :)


For this card, I used Ted in the Garden and Garden Greetings, two sets which go perfectly together:

I used lots of Making Memories' Garden Party patterned paper scraps and some kraft cardstock.  Of course my Nestabilities and Copics came out for this card too, and for the final touch, I added some Making Memories clips.  I've had them for a while now but haven't figured out how to use them.  I think they look perfect in that empty space.  :)

I hope you'll play along with our challenge this week, we'd love to see your spring-y creations!  If you use a Woodware stamp, make sure to put an asterisk by your name if you want to be a guest designer!  Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

PS-  Don't feel like commenting?  How about checking off one of the quick comment boxes at the bottom of this post to let me know what you think?  :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Cute!! Love how you stamped the sentiment onto patterned paper and the image is perfect for the upcoming Spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...