Sunday, March 20, 2011

TCP Tuesday 150




Hi everyone!  Here's my first Easter card of 2011! :)  This week, The Cat's Pajamas challenge was to use this  sketch: 

I used some DCWV patterned paper and lots of cardstock layers.  The image is so sassy, don't you love Sprinkles and her enormous Easter bonnet?!  :)  I colored her with Copics and added some pink polka dotted ribbon to match her bonnet.  I have to admit this sketch was quite a challenge since I don't have any banner dies, but I'm surprisingly pleased with the results.  I love when challenges open your eyes a bit... I never would have done a layout like this without some prompting!  :)  I hope you enjoy my Easter card, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O ) 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...