Monday, March 14, 2011

TCP Tuesday Retro!

Hi again!  I'm back to share with you my TCP Tuesday card (I'm getting it in just in time!).  This week the challenge was to use any previous TCP challenge, so I chose #94, this sketch:

I hadn't inked up my bunny friend yet, so out he came to make this silly birthday card.  I used a scraps of dusty pink and yellow cardstock and yummy patterned papers by DCWV (The Celebration Stack).  I stamped the sentiment on the yellow strip and added some bling-y brads.  I actually made this card before I went to work this morning... I woke up 2 hours early and couldn't get back to sleep, so I made good use of my time!  :)  

I hope you enjoy my little creation, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...