Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baby Shower Tags


Hi there!  I've finally wrapped up sharing all of my Christmas projects, so now I'm going to start heading backwards to share the many cards/projects I made last year that never got posted.  First up are some tags I made for my friend Jen's baby shower.  The tag above is the one I put on her gift.  She lives in Seattle, but the baby shower was given here in NY, so guests were instructed to have gifts shipped to her house in Seattle, but to bring a book to the shower (to build the baby's library).  Since I was giving a book (The Polar Express, in case you're curious), I thought this sweet little moon/blanket/book image from Clear and Simple Stamps would be perfect.  I stamped it on a manilla tag and add the to/from sentiment from My Favorite Things.


This tag was just a quick way for me to show Jen what I got for her.  I made a simple pocket out of PTI aqua mist cardstock and adhered an old chipboard embellishment from K & Co.  (I don't know if you can tell what those pictures are, but I got her the accessories for her stroller- that picture peeking out is a tray).


This last tag is the one I made for my mom to give.  I've known Jen since we were in middle school, so my mom wanted to send a little something for her.  I die-cut the tag from kraft cardstock and used another to/from sentiment from My Favorite Things and a dimensional sticker from K & Co.  You can see the tag/stamp set I used here:  Tag You're It

So that's it for tonight, I hope you like my tags.  Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...