Monday, January 7, 2013

Precious Little One


Hi there!  I don't have much time to post tonight, so I'm popping in with a SUPER quick card I made last month for a co-worker.  I wasn't feeling well, but Chris agreed to drop off my gift (I was calling out sick on the day of the baby shower) so I had to whip up a quick card to go with it.  I'm pretty sure I went back to sleep after I made this card!  :P

This card took about 10 seconds to create- I used an old pre-embossed card from DCWV and added a fuzzy chipboard heart.  You know my style is not clean and simple, but I don't think this card needed a lot!  I love that this card was SO fast to create, but doesn't look drab (or at least *I* don't think it does- hah!).  Sometimes you just need to give yourself permission to not make every card a masterpiece.  :)

Anyway, that's it for today, I hope to post my craft fair pictures tomorrow when I have more time to write.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...