Monday, January 21, 2013

Doodlebug Cherries


Hi friends!  Just popping in real quick to share a set of cards I made for my Etsy shop!  I really like how these cuties turned out!  The inspiration came to me when I was straightening out some of the embellishments in my stash yesterday, and I came across these cherry brads from Doodlebug.  This morning, I saw the Clean and Simple sketch, and the cherry brads popped right back into my brain and I knew I had to make a set of cards based off the sketch:


I went through my 6x6 pads and pulled out some papers from different Lime Twist collections by My Mind's Eye.  I combined some sentiments from Paper Smooches stamps and die-cut the banner with a Clear and Simple Stamps die.  I think the pink cardstock is from Michaels but the brown is Dark Chocolate from Papertrey Ink.



That about sums up this set... it's still available for sale if you're interested!  :)  Hope you enjoy it, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...