Thursday, January 3, 2013

Make Merry


Hi friends!  Just popping in to share the batch of New Year cards I made last week.  For each holiday, I have a clear pouch that holds all of my supplies.   My New Year pouch is small (just big enough to hold 4 x 6 photos) while all of my other pouches hold 8.5 x 11 papers and expand to 1".  That being said, because my New Year supplies are so limited, I have to get creative.  The patterned paper I used is by K & Co and is actually from a pad of graduation-themed papers.  I figured it could work okay here, too... confetti is celebratory no matter the occasion, right?!  :)

The penguin stamp is TCP, of course.  I really love those naughty characters, they always make me chuckle!  I colored my friend with Copics and added some gold Stickles to his glass of champagne.  The sentiment was stamped on some more K & Co paper and the drink tickets can be found in my Etsy shop HERE.  I mostly sell them to people looking to use them at their weddings, but I thought it would be cute to use them here, too.


I made a batch of eight of these cards and now my pouch is even skinnier!  I wish all my pouches were that small, though- then I wouldn't feel like I'm never going to be able to finish everything up!  hah!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you like my set of cards!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Christmas thank you notes.

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...