Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sweet 16

 
Hi everyone!  Just a super quick post today- I've been very busy the last few days working on filling an order for 200 (yes, two HUNDRED!) Thanksgiving cards someone ordered through my Etsy shop.  I still have a long way to go, so most of my free time has been devoted to getting those cards made.

Today's card is one I made a while back for my cousin's sweet 16.  I knew I wanted to use this die-cut by K & Co, but it was so large and busy that I had to keep the background small, so I just ran some cardstock through my Cuttlebug and let that be enough.
 

On the inside, I used another die-cut and created my own sentiment with some Paper Smooches alphabet stamps.  Pretty simple, but I really wanted the focus to be on that fun cake!  Hope you like it, thanks so much for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...