Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sweetheart


Hi friends!  Just popping in with another of my use-it-up Valentine's Day cards.  This one uses old patterned paper from Doodlebug, a sentiment from Joann's and some ribbon from American Crafts.  The gray heart was die-cut with my Nestabilities and the pink heart and rosebud embellishment were both from swaps.  

How are you coming with your Valentines?  I've done all of the cards for my friends and family- I just have to make a few more for my mom to send.  I also have to come up with gift packaging for my dad's class.  I bought graham crackers and granola bars for him to give out- I just want to come up with a cute way to package them.  :)

Hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...