Saturday, January 19, 2013

Congrats on Your New Job



Happy Saturday, friends!  Today I'm off to the city to see The Mystery of Edwin Drood with my mother.  We haven't spent a day in the city since the summer, so I'm really looking forward to it!  I'll let you know tomorrow how the show is!  :)

Today's card is one I made a while back for my aunt when she got a new job.  I used some papers given to me in a swap and an image by Inkadinkado.  The flower brad is from my stash- can't remember the manufacturer (it's pretty old!).  I love the loud, bright colors on this card because they match my aunt's vibrant personality.  :)

I hope you like my card too, and enjoy the start of your weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...