Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Get Well Soon


Hi everyone!  This is a get well card I just made for a family friend who was in the hospital with pneumonia.  A while back, I bought one of those dollar books of stickers- you usually see them in souvenir shops or AC Moore.  Anyway, I thought they'd come in handy for this card.  I feel like there's a stigma against using flat stickers on cards, but it sure was easier than stamping and coloring!  :D

I used the current Sweet Sunday sketch for the layout:


All of the papers are My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist (Life of the Party).  The pink cardstock is Recollections and the little dimensional tissue box sticker is K & Co.  I also used a piece of Simply Chartreuse cardstock from PTI.


I hope this card cheers Lori up, and I hope you enjoy it, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...