Friday, January 11, 2013

Make a Wish


Hi friends!  I'm headed to a craft gathering after work tonight, so I have to get my post in early today. This card was made back in October, when I was in the midst of getting ready for Halloween and my November craft fairs.  Needless to say, I didn't have much time (or creative energy!) to do side projects, so I think that's pretty evident in this card.  There are a lot of things I don't like about this card- my color choices, the patterned paper, and the old stickers.  Looking back, I'm not sure how I would have changed it, because I think it all started with the piece of patterned paper (which I don't really care for), so I picked colors I didn't like based on that and it went downhill from there.  

In any case, I think it's good for me to share the cards I don't like so I learn from my mistakes and grow from them.  The paper is SEI, the cardstock is PTI and the make a wish embellishment is Making Memories.  If I had to guess, I think the epoxy flower stickers are American Traditional Design (really old stuff!).  

Thanks for stopping by today- hopefully you don't hate this card as much as I do!  LOL  :P

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...