Saturday, January 22, 2011

Be mine, cupcake






Hi friends!  Happy Saturday!  We had *another* snow day yesterday, although we only got about 5-6 six inches and it was that light, fluffy stuff that melted by about 9am.  Today I'm having a bunch of people over for Game Day, which means good friends/family, good food, board games, and lots of laughs.  :)  I spent most of yesterday baking and prepping so all I have to do today is make the meatballs, boil the ziti, add the cheeses, and put it in a tray for later.  Normally I have lots of time to post on a snow day, but it seemed like I was in the kitchen most of the day! 


Anyway, here's my entry for this week's Woodware USA challenge to use pink, red, and white.  I pulled out my Sweet Tooth set and assembled the cupcake:

Love how you can make all sorts of sweets- tons of options in this set!  I colored the cupcake with my Copics so it would look like it's a vanilla cupcake with white frosting and strawberry sauce.  I pieced together the sentiments to fit the image.  ;)  I embossed some red cardstock with my Cuttlebug, added patterned paper scraps by DCWV and stamped the image on a Nestabilitie.  To embellish, I added some fun pink polka dot ribbon from Michaels and some epoxy hearts by Making Memories.  I hope you enjoy this 'sweet' Valentine's Day card!  Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT weekend! :D

-Suzanne :O )



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Cupcakes! YUM! love this woodware set and gotta ink mine up now that you've inspired me to use it. Thanks for playing in the Woodware USA challenge, and for using Woodware stamps- that's two entries for you in our challenge! Good luck!
Kerry

Janice W. said...

I love this card! I have that nestability set and love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...