Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ladies Love a Man in a Tuxedo!

Hi there!  Just a quick post today to share this card I made with Starving Artistamps images.  I've mentioned before that I'm lazy when it comes to making cards, so creating scenes on my cards is pretty rare.  I felt like going the extra mile on this card, so I started off with some sandy patterned paper by DCWV and started stamping my images.  Most images were cut and colored on white cardstock, so that was a bit time consuming.  The blue polka dot paper, which represents the sky, is by K&Co, and I stamped that hilarious sentiment right on the edge there.  Below is an SRM sticker I used on the inside of the card.





I had a lot of fun making this card, but all that paper piecing is something I'd only do once in a while.  I love how it turned out though, that penguin is so darn cute!  :)  I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday, thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...