Sunday, January 9, 2011

mmmm... coffee

Good morning, friends!  I have a gift card holder to share with you today that I made for one of my Secret Santa gifts.  I had this ugly tin in my stash and dressed it up to hold a Dunkin' Donuts gift card.  The only problem was, once I made it all crafty looking, my Secret Santa figured out who her gift giver was!!! LOL  Next year I'll have to be more careful about getting crafty so people don't guess who I am!  :)  I used a couple of Hero Arts stamps and some kraft and K&Co scraps.  I realized once I did NOT use the sleeve DD gives you for the gift card, Rosanne wouldn't know how much money was on the card, so I cut out the little coffee cup and attached that to the gift card- pretty cute, huh?! :)  I also got her a hot or cold drink holder at the dollar store to complement the gift card.  The tin came together in about 15 minutes and I think it turned out pretty neat...



Hope you enjoy my project, thanks for stopping by!  I always appreciate your comments!  

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...